Astrological Mentoring Diving Deep into the Current Cycles Activated in Your Life Now.
This process is tailored toward each individual’s needs and desires involved. Whether we meet for 1, 3, or 6, months is up to you. The process involves meeting (if possible during the New and Full Moons) one to two times a month (on Skype) to dive deeply into the soul of your life experience through the medium of your birth-chart ~ Your Soul Map.
• For those who want to learn how to read and interpret their own birth-chart, this will be a fully tailored apprenticeship. I will give emphasis to explaining the “how to’s” of navigating the birth-chart and reading the transiting cycles.
• For those who do not wish to learn the tools of astrology, we will focus purely on coming into a deeper level of self-awareness and understanding the timing and cycles of one’s life, and what the personal themes of those cycles are all about.
• In all cases focus is on how to successfully integrate and process through your life transition’s and how to access your inner tools, innate gifts, and capacities. We will simply explore how to make the very best of it all!
What you will receive during our sessions together:
• I will look deeply into the current transits and cycles that are presently underway and influencing your path as well as delving deep into the core dynamics of the evolutionary intention of your soul and your life path.
• I will listen openly to what you would like to share and express in regards to your concerns, challenges, and desires for your life.
• We will focus on your questions, needs, and self-empowerment in a relationship of trust, support, and inquiry.
• When appropriate I will share from my direct experience, wisdom, and knowledge in regards to life issues pertaining to self-care, personal transformation, ‘Dark Night of the Soul’, death and rebirth, and Life Initiations as a life path, the journey of the Spiritual Warrior or Wounded Healer, etc.
• We will work together with the spirit of Nature and in the spirit of love towards a shared intent of wholeness and wellbeing.
Your mentorship can be focused on any issue you feel you would like to deeply explore in your life. We will begin with a general assessment to determine how best to proceed. Your life integration guidance includes one – two (more if desired) 75 minute Skype (or in person) meetings a month plus email support.
Please email me at TemplesofTheMoon@gmail.com if you are interested to begin the guidance sessions or
to schedule a FREE Discovery Call with me. This is a complimentary call where we will look into how I can assist you in making the breakthroughs and discoveries in creating your most wonderful life!
We each have our own Unique Nature. When balanced and centered in the true nature of who we are we have the potential to thrive as a being in alignment with one-self and the Nature of Life.
• We each have our own very specific “themes” characterizing the journey we call “our life”. For example, some may carry the theme of a heavy focus on work, creativity, or education, or family/relationship trauma, or power, judgment, control issues, or mental/emotional blocks, or the realms of healing, spirituality or addiction, etc.
• Within these themes are the patterns, habits, and shadows playing out our character and asking essentially to be recognized, resolved, and released into a state of balance or harmony. This I would say is the growth process or the psycho/spiritual evolution of our soul: the returning to the undefended center of Self.
The astrological birth-chart is one of the fastest and most profound ways of identifying not only what the patterns, habits and potential shadows may be, but clearly pointing the way to what the keys are for opening the doors to freedom or peace in our own mind, body, heart, and spirit.
• The cycles or “seasons” of our lives clearly define “what time it is” in regards to what the most pertinent lessons of self-awareness are as well as what is up “on the table” asking to be clearly looked at and addressed. Some of these cycles last a week or two, others a couple years, and some still – a lifetime.
To have access to your own Soul-Map is an invaluable gift to behold.
We each contain a great degree of creative potential and our own innate genius within to be accessed, developed, and inspired by.
This is what I love to discover and cultivate in people. The innate gifts we carry, which I believe when held in recognition, honor, and love are the keys to resolving the imbalances that can distort our true perception of self and lead us into the downward spiral of separation from our true-self and heart center.
Medicine Walk or Pilgrimage
- You have the additional option to receive guidance and feedback on your participation in a personal Medicine Walk or Pilgrimage if you choose to have one. We will delve into the specific omens, signs, and messages received and that present themselves.
Around the world from the Australian aborigines, Native Americans, Tibetan Monks, and the ancient Celts it is well known of the profound practice of The Pilgrimage to find guidance, inspiration, and connection with the Spirit within.
Through open time and unplanned travel in a natural place, we have the opportunity to connect with Nature in a powerful way and thus our own self and place in Nature.
It can be as simple as a few hours of silent space in Nature, to a few days, to a full-on “trip” abroad that we know we are being “called” to go on. In this modern world, The Pilgrimage can come in many ways and forms. The process is about recognizing that your soul has been called to enter into a new environment to stimulate and provoke a new sense of self, a letting go, a sacrifice of the known, and thus a transformation of self through the journey undertaken.
I personally have been called into pilgrimage countless times in my life. I have been to many countries throughout the world and each and every time it was a calling of my soul to regain or revisit an aspect of myself that had somehow been forgotten or lost. On some of these trips, it was not until the returning home did I realize that it had been a spiritual pilgrimage and the profound space of transformation that ‘the walk’ had held.
“It is quite possible to leave your home for a walk in the early morning air and return a different person –beguiled & enchanted.” ~ Mary Chase